By Dubravka Hajdin
The Korean facial resembles in all parts to any other, the only difference is massage. Koreans believe that with Kyung-Rak massage in targeted areas you can nurture your face better. This traditional massage of vital energy flow points increases blood flow that provides health and beauty benefits.
Here are 5 Korean facial spas in Singapore:
1. Sulwhasoo Facial Studio
Sulwhasso Face Studio
This studio is located in Seviin (Seven) at Tangs Orchard on 7th floor. It is place where you can indulge Korean facial to the max. In a beautiful setting of Seviin lounge you enter into a Facial Studio which offers signature Korean facials like:
- Snowise EX Illuminating Facials- 3D withering treatment that lasts 60 min- $180
- Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Facial – $220
- Timetreasure Perfecting Facial- Red Pine century old extracts are used to restore the health of your skin-$280
Location : Seviin at Tangs, Tangs Orchard Level 7.
2. Atlas Medispa Korean Aesthetics
Atlas Medispa Korean Aesthetics
This aesthetic centre creates, with a mix of modern technology and pampering experience, luxury time for your face. With their treatments your face becomes calm, healthy and rejuvenating. Some of the facial treatments you can get here are:
- Atlas Silk Peel is a 60 min treatment with wet abrasion in order to infuse the skin with topical solutions and at the same time exfoliating process to provide radiant skin.
- Atlas Vit C Hydro lightening treatment for anti-oxidation and skin tone lightening effects.
- Atlas Signature Anti-Aging Radiance Plus Facial is treatment in which skin is infused with Korean medical grade topical serums. After that it’s lifted and tightened with Thermo-Radio frequency. At the end PDT is used to stimulate cell regeneration and prevention of free radicals creation.
Location: 391B Orchard Road, Ngee Ann City Tower B, #13-10/10A, Singapore 238874
3. Korea Beauty Centre
Korea Beauty Centre
This centre offers complete Korean spa indulgence. In their extensive facial treatment menu they have a special Lymphatic Korean Kyung-Rak facial which features cleansing, masking and massage procedure in targeted areas. This facial helps in removing of excess toxins and water but also reducing wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation. This treatment costs $130, and you can get 11 sessions for $990. They recommend weekly session for better results. Apart from this one you can also try these:
- Facial skin care ( face and neck) -$110
- Plastic Kyung-Rak (face, neck and shoulder)-$210
- Acne (face, neck and shoulder)-$150
- I Cool (Face and neck)-$160
- Vitamin treatment (face, neck and shoulder)-$190
Location: 11 Cavenagh Road, #01-07, Holliday Inn Orchard, Orchard City Center, Singapore 229616
4. Gangnam Aesthetics
This salon is a place where you can relax and be pampered fully while they combine traditional and authentic Korean treatments for your outer and inner beauty. They promise a healthy, radiant and clearer skin with their facial treatments. Some of them are:
- Wang-Hu is a facial treatment that lasts for 120 minutes and you get a royal treatment for your skin (wang-hu means royal in Korean language). They use traditional Kyung-Rak lymphatic massage and Korean ginseng. As a result the skin becomes younger through radio frequency skin tightening technology.
- Mibaek is a 70 min whitening treatment and it is a holy grail of Asian beauty. With the use of vitamins and snail essence to reduce melanin over-production you get whiter complexion and more radiant skin.
- Saekso Chimchang is a 90 min pigmentation treatment with the use of KPL ( Korean Pulsed Light), sonophoresis and microdermabrasion to reduce sun spots and freckles.
Location: 1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-226 Vivo City, Singapore 098585
I love to share my life experiences through writing. My favourite form of writing includes poetry and short stories. And I find myself writing very often on my personal blog Journeyoftheseeker.wordpress.com. I love writing and will continue my search for new things to write about.